Gene DeLuca has over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. Over the years he has worked in all areas of lending including mortgage, business, and consumer. In addition to lending, Gene has held security licenses, mortgage Licenses, and financial and management course accreditations. Prior to joining AAI Financial Group Gene held the following positions:
- VP of Mortgage with Solarity Credit Union
- First VP of JP Morgan Chase in the Central and Eastern Washington/Idaho Region
- Senior VP Regional Manager for Washington Mutual Savings Bank
During his 25 years in various senior leadership roles at Washington Mutual, Gene achieved consistent high honors in all major Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the regions he managed in Oregon and Washington.
Gene is competitive by nature and enjoys helping people and businesses achieve their goals. Gene is focused on providing the best financial experience for the clients he serves while ensuring all of their financial needs are met.
Over the years Gene has enjoyed giving back to the community through various roles and positions with many community organizations. Currently fulfills the following roles:
- Member and Board Member of Southwest Rotary – Yakima
- Board Member of Chelan Cove Estates Moorage Owners Association