Commercial Loan Originator
Tri Cities, WA - 1099 Contract Employee
Our Commercial Loan Originators work with the AAI Financial team to provide access to the most competitive financing through a variety of sources, including banks, credit unions, life insurance companies, CMBS, agency lenders, and private capital. They also provide a holistic advice approach to working with clients to achieve their goals.
- Cultivate a network of core borrower relationships and referral sources (COIs) over time and across channels. Establish and maintain relationships with commercial real estate owners and developers for the purpose of sourcing and financing debt transactions.
- Acquire new clients through strategic marketing approach including involvement in community and industry events.
- Demonstrate product knowledge either through breadth of focus (e.g., property, product, etc.) or depth in area of focus. Work to place debt for all types of commercial deals.
- Manage both demanding deals in a balanced way that achieves borrower objectives and Company objectives.
- Deliver quality, excellent and innovative solutions to complex financing needs.
- Work with internal financial analysis teams to prepare and submit offerings to the loan placement team to ultimately submit to our lender network.
- Either independently or through management of an Analyst or team of Analysts:
- Ensure all client and transaction information is entered into Salesforce.
- Assist the analysts with needed information and inputs into the debt models for all commercial property types including but not limited to retail, office, industrial, multifamily, storage, hotels, condos, and mixed-use developments.
- Assist and work with the internal marketing staff in preparing targeted marketing and company literature for conferences and client meetings, including preparation of comprehensive commercial loan requests for our debt placement team in brokering debt to a wide range of lenders.
- Create significant economic contributions over a sustained period of time.
- Advise clients, companies, and institutions in the development and execution of their individualized financing options/plan/strategy.
- Prepare thoughtful analyses of clients’ assets and providing initial feedback to clients regarding potential capital sources, rates, and terms.
- Assist clients in completing and fulfilling the required paperwork to acquire their financing.
- Collaborate and partner with the AAI team to assist clients in achieving their goals.
AAI Financial Group, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We are knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and give free advice.
Tell us about your financing needs, and let’s see how we can work together.